1. This blog and its components are offered for informational purposes only. Any informational materials provided on this site are not intended to substitute for any professional educational, legal, medical, or other advice.
This site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. This site will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
2. wenjunior.com might participate in Amazon and other affiliate programs but the founder always gives her honest opinions.
3. Besides originally created pictures, wenjunior.com might display some images from other resources including pictures used for marketing and press purposes, public domain pictures, etc. under the category of fair use.
4. If you believe you own the copyright of any of the published images on this website and don’t wish to have them appear here, please contact the founder. The image will be removed at your request.
5. Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please check out the website of Unite States Copyright Office.
6. This disclosure policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.