Welcome! My name is Lin Gong. I am the creator behind WenJunior.
I got my first master degree majoring in Journalism in Beijing, China. I was an editor and journalist in Beijing.
Later, I got my second master degree majoring in Language Education in America. I taught Mandarin Chinese at both preschool and college level in USA.
Now I am a self-taught graphic designer and a part time Mandarin Chinese teacher at a local Chinese weekend school and public school teaching young children from culturally diverse backgrounds.
I am greatly benefited from being bilingual. I am determined to raise my kids to be fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
Since I still can’t find suitable easy to understand Mandarin Chinese learning materials for kids and beginners whose native languages are not Mandarin, I told myself: Why not create my own learning materials? After all, it is not difficult for me. I created a lot of learning materials already as a teacher.
That is how WenJunor was born. I used these learning materials to teach my kids and students. I hope these learning materials are helpful for your children and students as well.
I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your visit. Have a great day!
1. wenjunior.com might participate Amazon and other affiliate programs but the founder always gives her honest opinions.
2. Besides original created pictures, wenjunior.com might display some images from other resources including pictures used for marketing and press purpose, public domain pictures etc. under the category of fair use.
3. If you believe you own the copyright of any of the published image on this website and don’t wish to have them appear here, please contact the founder. The image will be removed at your request.
4. Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please check out the website of Unite States Copyright Office.
5. This disclosure policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
2. This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only. Any informational materials provided on this site are not intended to substitute for any professional educational, legal, medical or other advice.
This site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. This site will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
3. The contents of this site are copyrighted materials. No materials on this site can be republished, re-distributed or used for commercial purposes on other web sites or media without our written permission.
4. Users are solely responsible for the content of their messages on this site. Any unlawful, harmful and derogatory conducts and inappropriate, illegal messages are not permitted on this site.
Please be aware, we may or may not pre-screen contents of messages on this site, and that we shall have the right to remove or move any messages in whole or in part on this site at any any time for any reason without notice. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this website on other web sites or media without our written permission.
5. We don’t collect any Children’s information. If the child wishes to contact us, he or she needs the parent’s permission to leave the parent’s email address. During your child’s visiting on this site, it is the parent’s responsibility to monitor and supervise the child’s use of this site.
6. For more information, please read our terms and condition page. We may change, edit, discontinue or remove any portion of contents on this site at any time and without notice.