Terms and Conditions
2. This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only. Any informational materials provided on this site are not intended to substitute for any professional educational, legal, medical or other advice.
This site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. This site will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
3. The contents of this site are copyrighted materials. No materials on this site can be republished, re-distributed or used for commercial purposes on other web sites or media without our written permission.
4. Users are solely responsible for the content of their messages on this site. Any unlawful, harmful and derogatory conducts and inappropriate, illegal messages are not permitted on this site.
Please be aware, we may or may not pre-screen contents of messages on this site, and that we shall have the right to remove or move any messages in whole or in part on this site at any any time for any reason without notice. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this website on other web sites or media without our written permission.
5. We don’t collect any Children’s information. If the child wishes to contact us, he or she needs the parent’s permission to leave the parent’s email address. During your child’s visiting on this site, it is the parent’s responsibility to monitor and supervise the child’s use of this site.
6. For more information, please read our terms and condition page. We may change, edit, discontinue or remove any portion of contents on this site at any time and without notice.